10/18/2003

Well, you may ask, what does Ryan put on his first-ever CD burned from downloaded tracks from puretracks.com? Well, my tastes in music are rather eclectic:

Patsy Cline: Walkin' After Midnight
Patsy Cline: Crazy
The Mamas and the Papas: California Dreamin'
The Mamas and the Papas: Monday, Monday
Belinda Carlisle: Circle in the Sand
Belinda Carlisle: Heaven is a Place on Earth
The Go-Go's: Our Lips are Sealed
The Go-Go's: We Got the Beat
Sonique: It Feels So Good
OMC: How Bizarre
Bryan Adams: When You're Gone
The Brian Setzer Orchestra: Jump, Jive and Wail
Elvis Presley: Viva Los Vegas
Sheryl Crow: Leaving Los Vegas
Peter Gabriel: Sledgehammer
The Police: Every Little Thing She Does is Magic
The Police: Every Breath You Take
Frankie Goes to Hollywood: Relax

Like I said...eclectic :-)

I wandered into a&b sound today just to browse, and walked out with one of their doorcrasher specials: a Rio S10 digital music player, which handles both MP3 and WMA files. So I'll give it a whirl and see how it works out...it was a cheap introduction, and if I really like it, I'll upgrade to an iPod (Canadians don't have access to iTunes yet anyways :-( ...)