9/18/2003

I was reading Maclean's (the Sept. 15, 2003 issue) on my morning coffee-break when I came across the article on blogs, and I surfed over to Plain Layne to take a peek (she's discussed at length in the article). Fascinating. The idea of posting the most intimate details of your life, then actually encouraging feedback from strangers (and fans...this woman has fans!!!) is still a little strange to me, even someone so out-there-and-open-book-and-here-is-my-life as me. But I think I will investigate blogspace further. Anyways, back 2 work, gotta catalogue orientation to update to match the latest makeover (sigh) . I have a class of Environmental Science students at 2:30 that this needs to be ready for... One last thing. I was worried about how self-absorbed I would look to post a few photos of myself...this woman has dozens and dozens. In comparison I look like I'm in the Witness Protection Program :-)